STUDY 10: Questions
- Can we be saved without baptism?
- What does the word 'baptism' mean?
- What is the meaning of baptism as explained in Rom.6:3-5?
- When should we be baptized?
- After learning the true Gospel and repenting
- As a small baby
- After getting interested in the Bible
- When we want to join a church.
- What are we baptized into?
- The church who baptizes us
- The word of God
- The Holy Spirit
- Which of the following happens after baptism?
- We are part of Abraham's seed
- We will never sin again
- We are definitely saved for all time
- Our sins are forgiven.
- Will baptism alone save us?
- Will we receive the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit after baptism?